Hey, lets start our new topic which all about the Top 10 facts about solar energy. The energy come from the sun’s sunlight is known as Solar Energy. It has been used by people around all over the world for thousands of years ago in many various ways. Examples: cooking, drying, heating and other human uses. But it is used in generating electricity where the power supply is needing more and where the power supply is absent. The main advantage of solar energy is that it doesn’t pollute and is one of the cleanest sources of energy on the earth. It is a sustainable source of energy, requires low maintenance and simple to install. The only constraint that solar energy has is that it can’t be used during the night and we know that amount of sunlight that is gotten on earth is dependent upon the area and climatic conditions.
So, here are the Top 10 facts about solar energy:
- Solar energy has been used for more than 2700 years. In 700 BC, glass focal points were use to make fire by amplifying the sun’s beams.
- Solar energy discharges many greenhouse gas emissions than regular fossil fuels. An exceptional report by the International Panel on Climate Change’s Working Group III inspected many greenhouse gas emissions and aggregated the aftereffects of the most intensive examinations. Their outcomes demonstrated that sustainable power source has a generously bring down lower effect than fossil fuels over the each energy source.
- Open grounds or lands play a great part in extending the U.S. sustainable power supply. Advancement is not suitable everywhere on public grounds. Degraded lands or grounds that are near the roads and transmission lines are favored progress areas that will bring about less natural effects.
- Solar panels don’t require direct or straight sunlight to deliver energy. This is because direct sunlight can produce most energy which is harmful or can destroy material of panel.
- The great advantage of solar power is that it is noise pollution free. It has no moving parts, and does not require any extra fuel, other than daylight, to deliver control.
- Solar energy is the most plenteous energy source on earth – 173,000 Tera-watts of solar energy strikes the Earth consistently. That is more than 10,000 times the world’s total energy use daily.
- Solar panels are practically maintenance free since the batteries require no water or other service and will keep going for a considerable length of time. Once, solar panel are introduced, there are no repeating costs.
- Growing solar energy is necessary to meet atmosphere goals. The International Energy Agency showed what changes should be made in the energy sector to confine a global warming to 2°C from the Pre-industrial level, in the view of the atmosphere sensitivity of the world that “scientists believe most likely.” In that situation, solar energy displays the “quickest development,” giving “over 10% of worldwide electricity the year 2050.
- You can use solar energy to run air conditioners, hot water heaters, and everything natural gas, electricity, or oil currently fuels. It’s the less expensive, more secure, and more Eco-friendly arrangement.
- The very first solar cells were accessible for buy to people in general in 1956, yet at $300 per one-watt solar cell, few could afford them.
We hope you liked our article, tell us in comment which facts you liked the most.