Here, in this article we display the list of Top 10 Black Beauty of the World. We show you the Black womens who looks stunning and hot. The list is from all over world.
10. Aja Naomi King: This Goddess stepped into the entertainment industry only because she couldn’t become a doctor as bearing the sight of blood wasn’t possible for her. We can all thank homophobia for gifting such a beauty to the industry. We know her from the engaging ABC legal drama, “How to Get Away with Murder” and if you haven’t watched it, look up for it now. The way she bares her pearly whites, we bet you will fall in love with her smile! And do we even have to talk about her figure. Such an ideal body with striking features is nothing less than a lethal cocktail.
9. Selita Ebanks: She born to a Jamaican dad and Caymanian mom, and grew up in a large family. After completing high school, she was accepted to both Columbia University and New York University, but instead chose to pursue modeling. This Victoria’s secret angel has posed for Vogue, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, and Glamour. She has even worked with brands like Ralph Lauren and Neiman Marcus.
8. Ciara Princess Harris: With humble beginnings in a band in Atlanta, she rose to success after her talent of song writing was discovered by music producer Jazze Pha, with whose help she signed a record deal with LaFace Records. Then there was no looking back, she sold more than 23 million records worldwide. If we focus on her looks, we bet you won’t be disappointed. The woman has got such deep eyes that you’d want to drown in them and what about that smile.
7. Kerry Washington: We remember every scandal ever so there are no way you would forget Kerry Washington. She wasn’t involved in one but started in the ABC drama, Scandal in 2012 for which she gained recognition, But her appearance is one thing that deserves our undivided attention. The woman is gorgeous, her clear skin and lovely features talk enough of it, not that we are complaining. In fact, we can go on with singing songs about her beauty forever.
6. Meagan Good: We are so glad that she started her acting career at the age of 4, we found out very soon that she was special. Look at her today, she is as gorgeous as ever and when featured in 2016’s PEOPLE’s Most Beautiful List at No. 6. Meagan is definitely one of the most beautiful black women, the entertainment industry has seen. Those lovely features are enough to dazzle us but then her figure comes into play and we are bowled over.
5. Cassie Ventura: Back in 2006 we were all listening to “Me & U”, remember how we loved it? You guessed it right; Cassie is the voice behind it! But that’s not how she started her career; it began with modeling and dancing for her but stretched to music later. She stepped into acting with ‘Step Up 2: The Streets’. The woman has got brilliant style that goes well with her beautiful face. Oh we can’t have enough of that smile.
4. Alicia Keys: When you talk about beauty with loads of talent, Alicia Keys is bound to raid your mind! This American singer, songwriter, record producer, pianist, actress, and activist are a gem. We obviously love her for doing so much but it’s her unquestioning beauty that drives her crazy. Would you believe us we say that she launched the NoMakeup campaign on Twitter. We are all ready to delve into this woman’s natural beauty.
3. Zoe Saldana: We aren’t skipping the woman who has made it to Maxim’s Hot 100 list more than once. This woman totally deserves to be here and any other beauty list ever, she really is that gorgeous. She has made a mark in show business with her part in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’, ‘Star Trek’ and ‘Avatar’.
2. Rihanna: The music industry has given us an amazing woman with such a beauty like her that you could die. We have no doubts about her talent and you know what, the same goes for her beauty. She has perfect figure only adds to her charm, something we weren’t questioning in the first place.
1. Beyoncé: Queen B needs no introduction and doubting her presence on the list is not an option at all. GQ voted her the hottest woman of 21st century, that’s a big thing. This singer and song writer has become an icon of pop culture and that isn’t changing anytime soon. This global star is definition of beauty in every possible way. You saw her maternity photoshoot. She looked just amazing with her baby bump and she looks even better with her twins in her arms! She has achieved a beauty milestone.